School Development Plan
Below are High Well School's Strategic Priorities for 2021 - 2025
- All pupils leave with the skills, experience and confidence to succeed Post-16 and in adulthood.
- Across all Key Stages, pupils achieve the best possible outcomes compared to their starting points.
- To excel at partnerships, developing strong and effective relationships, leading to excellent outcomes for pupils and their families.
- To become an emotional wellbeing centre of excellence, and are a happy, healthy and resilient school community.
- To use research to develop expertise in pedagogy for SEMH and associated SEND resulting in excellent outcomes for our pupils.
Progress towards achieving the above priorities is monitored by the Leadership Team on a monthly basis and by the Governing Body on a termly basis.